EFFICIENT HANDLING OF PURCHASED ITEMS
Professional Auction Packaging, Crating, & Shipping Services
For people buying and selling items at auction, we are a trusted provider for the packing, crating, and shipping of their purchases. Craters & Freighters Seattle/NW office provides reassuring expertise and full coverage insurance on all projects.
We understand the variety of items and have helped numerous auction houses box, package, and transport assets of all kinds, sizes, and values for their clients. From preparing heavy equipment for shipment to providing shipping containers for farming machinery to white-glove handling of fine artwork, we have what it takes to get assets to their destination damage-free.
Our first-class specialists, high-quality materials, and global reach allow us to meticulously manage your shipping project every step of the way. We never sacrifice integrity, and we always provide excellence.
The Company Sellers and Buyers Trust
The valuable items transported to or from an auction represent a significant investment on the part of the seller or buyer. We protect that investment with product-specific, custom crating solutions that keep items safe and secure from pickup through delivery.
We know that utilizing a one-size-fits-all approach to your unique item is unsafe and irresponsible. Our team will design and engineer the best crating and packaging plan for any asset. We consider size, shape, value, mode of transportation, and more to determine the optimal shipping experience for your needs and goals.
Our expertise and attention to detail make us the all-in-one provider auction houses and individuals rely upon.
Our Auction Services
Craters & Freighters holds a unique insurance policy, and we are authorized to pack and crate almost any high-value item with special arrangements through our insurance carrier.
We handle and ensure items ranging from road art and cars, items sold at industrial auctions, delicate art, and antiques. Our crating and shipping services include various comprehensive solutions, so you can rely only on our team throughout the process.
Some of our services include:
- Domestic shipping– for those items that need shipping throughout the USA
- International shipping– for assets moving internationally, all crates are built to code and ISPM-15 certified for easy entrance into almost any country
- On-site crating– when items cannot be brought to our facility, we’ll come to yours and design and engineer a custom crate and its packaging on-site
- Custom crating– for assets that need specialized containing to fit each piece perfectly
- Custom packaging– to align with the container for the ultimate in protection while in transit
- White-glove service– for clients who want every detail handled by our professionals, from pick-up to set-up
- Custom pallets and skids- for those robust pieces that don’t require the protection our crates and containers offer
- And more
Whatever you buy, we ship:
- IT equipment
- Telecom gear
- Biotechnology/medical equipment
- Pharmaceutical equipment
- Semiconductor machinery
- Industrial machinery
- Fine art and antiques
- Farming Equipment
- And much more!
Having been industry leaders for decades, we take great pride in working with various people and industries to help with their shipping needs. Our teams are dedicated and knowledgeable, offering a level of customer support and logistics services that go unrivaled. We’re ready to help you with your project.
You can place your complete trust and confidence in our services, specialists, nationwide and global network, and full coverage insurance.
If you have any questions about your unique asset, contact us today, we work with the most challenging and valuable items.
Get a fast, free, no-obligation cost estimate from Craters & Freighters Seattle/NW.
Provide some information on your needs and we’ll get back to you right away with a figure you can use in your planning.