Aerospace & Aviation Packing & Crating
TAILORED PACKAGING SOLUTIONS
Expert Aerospace & Aviation Shipping Services in Seattle/NW
At Craters & Freighters Seattle/Tacoma, our offerings include on-site and off-site capabilities for the design and production of creative custom packaging solutions for aviation and aerospace companies, manufacturers, and subcontractors.
We’re a single-source provider for numerous manufacturing companies and service contractors that support the aerospace industry. Because we offer over 30 years of experience in this area, our team is trusted and efficient. Craters & Freighters engineers use AutoCAD and specialized cushioning software to meet any specs, including MIL-Spec crates.
Confidential Services to Achieve Your Goals
Our services are entirely customizable and can meet any military, commercial, or general aviation need. All classified information is confidential, and we are happy to sign a non-disclosure agreement. Whether you need crating solutions for manufactured parts and assemblies, packaging options for a heavy turbine engine, or careful shipping of refurbished equipment, we’re the company discerning organizations trust.
Purpose-Built Crating, Packaging, & Shipping Solutions for the Aviation & Aerospace Industries in Seattle
Companies working with aviation and aerospace parts in Seattle have specific shipping needs due to the critical nature of their products and the requirements of the aviation industry.
It is recommended that the manufacturers and subcontractors working within these industries, partner with experienced shipping and logistics providers, freight forwarders, and crating specialists. These professionals can provide invaluable guidance on each step of the shipping process and understand how to best manage the project, ensuring codes and compliance are met.
Whatever your aviation shipping mission objectives are, our Seattle crating company has the packaging, containing, and shipping materials and services to meet them.
Offering both domestic and international shipping solutions, Craters & Freighters provides numerous benefits to optimize the shipping experience, including:
- Pickup and delivery options
- On-site and off-site crating
- Safety and security measures to mitigate damage during the transit of assets
- Responsible handling of sensitive, delicate, and valuable items
- Customized packing and crating to ensure precise protection and a streamlined process, including cushioning, anti-static packaging, MIL-Spec crates, and ISPM 15 export crates
- Knowledge of and compliance with all aviation and shipping regulations and documentation, including but not limited to labeling, customs, inventory, traceability and identification aspects.
- Efficient shipping of time-sensitive deliveries to keep the aircraft flying and avoid disruptions to schedules
- Logistics, coordination, and communication with all parties involved in the process, including the customer
- Insurance coverage for further peace of mind throughout the process
Get a fast, free, no-obligation cost estimate from Craters & Freighters Seattle/NW.
Provide some information on your aviation or aerospace equipment or parts transportation needs, and we’ll get back to you right away with a figure you can use in your planning. With 33 years of experience, we specialize in providing packaging, crating and shipping solutions, both domestically and globally. Our holistic solutions encompass custom clearance and timely delivery to your desired destination.
Proudly serving most of Washington and Idaho and parts of British Columbia. Including but not limited to Bellingham, Vancouver WA, Vancouver/BC, Victoria/BC, Spokane, Tacoma, Bellevue, Kirkland, Federal Way and the Islands near Seattle. We are also experienced in shipping to/from Alaska, Guam and the Hawaiian Islands.